Howard Brown is an Internet/software entrepreneur, and a two time cancer survivor. His areas of expertise include new game strategic consulting, digital platforms (mobile, audio, video, broadcast / cable, cloud computing, social media, online communities and smart enterprises (data collection, analysis, intelligence, insights and reporting. He is the founder of Advocasee, and was the CEO and Cofounder of CircleBuilder Software LLC, a provider of private online community software.… Read more
Chris has over 20 years of experience in advancing cutting-edge biomedical information technology. He is Founder, President & CEO of Systems Imagination, Inc., which offers advanced cognitive computing technology and artificial intelligence methodologies to translate big data into valuable insights. Chris was instrumental at IBM as Head of Strategy and Planning in the Information Based Medicine group, where he developed initiatives to target the growing field of personalized medicine as new molecular therapeutics were first being used to treat cancer.… Read more
Linh Nguyen is a nationally recognized leader in organizational strategy, talent development, and change management. In 2019, Linh joined the Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group as Vice President with a focus on organizational consulting and leadership advisory practice areas. Previously, Linh has served as chief operating officer and vice president for learning and impact at the W.K.… Read more
Senior Advisor for Mental Health Services, Epidemiology, and Economics, National Institute of Mental Health
Dr. Schoenbaum directs a unit charged with conducting analyses of mental health burden, service use and costs, intervention opportunities, and other policy-related issues, in support of Institute decision-making; and with helping to strengthen NIMH’s relationships with outside stakeholders, to increase the public health impact of NIMH-supported research.… Read more
Chief of Staff, Global Digital and Analytics & Global Finance and Operations, Boston Consulting Group
Kelly has also led finance and planning, strategy development, plan execution and business operations for Boston Consulting Group’s North America region, where her duties included:
- Managing member of Americas Region executive leadership team, a partner-driven group that sets and leads BCG’s strategy and operations in the region
- Partners with global leadership, specialty functions, other operations and broader Partner group on business building, strategy and operations initiatives, including new business development and implementation
- Leads team encompassing Controller functions, Financial Planning and Analysis, Business Reporting, Payroll, Risk Management and other finance operations for North America
- Directs Americas’ region functions related to real estate, financial IT investment management, workplace management, compensation programs, travel operations and procurement/vendor management
- Develops and executes internal and executive communications programs
Previously, she was a Principal in client service, working in consumer goods, travel and tourism, energy, and non-profit, as well as for the US Government.… Read more
CEO, ConferenceEdge, Inc.
Trevor Barlow has been actively involved in enterprise technology and building global companies for over 20 years. He has helped pioneer multiple technology companies while building solutions that scale for SMBs all the way up to the Fortune 50.
He is the founder & CEO of ConferenceEdge, Inc.,… Read more