LEARNING FOR LIFE
The patients and caregivers of PALTOWN invite you to join COLONTOWN University, an online training and education platform for people affected by colorectal cancer.
The University hosts interactive colorectal cancer Learning Centers on Clinical Trials, Precision Medicine, and Diagnostic and Surveillance Testing, CRC 101 for newly diagnosed patients, as well as a Lecture Hall video library.
New in COLONTOWN University: Precision Medicine
10/25/21: The new Precision Medicine Learning Center offers an introduction to an emerging field in cancer treatment.
- Understand how precision medicine is changing treatment options for some patients
- Learn how to use these new tools with your care team
- Look under the hood of one of the new precision medicine services – how does it work, and what can it offer?
The Lecture Hall
Diagnostic and Surveillance Testing
Clinical Trials Basics
December 10, 2020: PALTOWN opens CRC Learning Centers in COLONTOWN University
PALTOWN’s new Learning Centers offer clear, up-to-date information about important topics in colorectal cancer in a secure online platform curated by PALTOWN patient navigators.
- Educational multimedia libraries about biomarkers, testing, and clinical trials
- Tools for patients to understand which tests might be an option, how to keep track of their own biomarker profiles, and how to search for current clinical trials
- Detailed information about some of the many new options for diagnostic and surveillance testing presented in collaboration with testing companies
- Webinars and video Q & A sessions to answer questions from the community and provide additional context to the evolving science around testing and colorectal cancer treatment, and to the current clinical trials landscape.