LEARNING FOR LIFE
PALTOWN is excited to announce the launch of COLONTOWN University, an online training and education platform for colorectal patients and caregivers.
The University currently hosts PALTOWN’s training programs and interactive colorectal cancer Learning Centers on Clinical Trials and Diagnostic and Surveillance Testing, as well as a Lecture Hall video library.
CRC Learning Centers
6/1/21: Introducing our newest addition: The Lecture Hall video library:
- Watch COLONTOWN’s Doc Talks from leading clinicians
- Learn about clinical trials, liver transplants, and more from our patient and caregiver staff
- Coming soon: Research Roundups from the world’s largest cancer conference!
Diagnostic and Surveillance Testing
Clinical Trials Basics
December 10, 2020: PALTOWN opens CRC Learning Centers in COLONTOWN University
PALTOWN’s new Learning Centers offer clear, up-to-date information about important topics in colorectal cancer in a secure online platform curated by PALTOWN patient navigators.
- Educational multimedia libraries about biomarkers, testing, and clinical trials
- Tools for patients to understand which tests might be an option, how to keep track of their own biomarker profiles, and how to search for current clinical trials
- Detailed information about some of the many new options for diagnostic and surveillance testing presented in collaboration with testing companies
- Webinars and video Q & A sessions to answer questions from the community and provide additional context to the evolving science around testing and colorectal cancer treatment, and to the current clinical trials landscape.