Inspired by patient-scientist Dr. Tom Marsilje, who co-founded COLONTOWN’s clinical trials neighborhoods, this new program trains participants to educate community members about clinical trials as a treatment option and to guide patients in identifying and pursuing appropriate clinical trial options.
2020 Navigator Training Program
- Share in-depth knowledge about the Late-Stage MSS Trial Finder and other trial-finding resources
- Learn about relevant biomarkers and other factors than can help patients narrow their trial options
- Learn about genomic testing related to clinical trial selection
- Practice conversation techniques for helping patients clarify their goals for participating in clinical trials
- Lay the groundwork for implementing a trial navigation program in COLONTOWN
Virtual Training for a New Era
The 2020 Navigator Training is the debut program for PALTOWN’s online training and education platform, COLONTOWN University.
The University will also host Learning Centers for disease education, managed by patient and caregiver graduates of PALTOWN’s training programs.